The client is an award winning organization based out of Malta with market presence across Europe
- Managed services enable businesses to focus on its core competencies. Data infrastructure and Business Intelligence (BI) is one area which businesses cannot ignore but face a lot of challenges from development to maintenance. To avoid much hassle, companies seek IT partners who can manage their technology stack for them.
- EDW development and management (AWS Redshift, Glue, Airflow)
- Managing client’s existing Data Lake (Hive, EMR, AWS data pipeline, Glue, AWS Batch)
- Making sure daily data loads run fine
- Use of slack or pager duty to report any issue and phone call to the team
- Resolve tickets on Jira within the SLA
Service Level Agreement
15 Min for acknowledgement
Every 1 hour update is shared with client
Data lake: 0.5 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) lead and 4 data engineers
Data warehouse: 0.5 FTE lead and 2 data engineers
and still ongoing
Similar Case Studies
Would You Like Us To Contact You?