The client, based out of Parramatta, Australia, operates about 83 schools across the country. Some of the schools have been in operation since before World War II and have a legacy of more than 80 years behind them.
- Multi-campus schools and colleges leverage reporting systems to track various aspects of the faculty and students alike including performance, activities, time tables, health and medical conditions, medication track, progress reports, hall tickets among a few. Most of the time, the faculty members and administrators have to upload the data manually, which is a time-consuming process, and is additional work which should not be the case.
- The client had trouble integrating the highly complex reports that showcased information from different schools
- High complex queries were required as schools had to use multiple filters (often 15-20 filters per report!)
- The reports had to be print-friendly and the layout had to be as per given standards
- The database provided was a highly normalized set which required highly efficient queries to handle multiple joins and conditions
The staff efficiency increased by
decrease in manual work of the faculty
A set of
50 crucial reports
helped the school’s management to manage end-to-end operations of
Would You Like Us To Contact You?