The client is one of the world’s largest sports-betting and gaming groups, operating in over 25 countries.
- According to Research and Markets, The global sports betting industry is expected to reach USD 140.26 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- In-play or live betting is the most popular form of sports betting which attracts a lot of players throughout the year, across multiple tournaments. Gaming companies have been testing different strategies and experiments to gain more market share.
- Part of the reason why in-play betting is so popular is due to the excitement and buzz that it creates through every minute of the match. It also gives the people an opportunity to make calculated decisions and place new bets while the game is in full swing.
Our client wanted to accelerate the process of reviewing and crediting money won by their customers to increase the number of player visits and wagering.
- Sports betting companies usually take 24 to 48 hours for pay-out, which results in suboptimal customer satisfaction. What if the process can be reduced to a few minutes?
- The client’s CRM team sought to measure the campaign performance in near real-time to improve campaign effectiveness by better player targeting and segmentation.