The client is a global event management company based in Chicago with a strong presence in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East.
- A core industry technology system and other disparate systems capturing lots of data need not produce the desired results for the organization unless it has been consolidated.
- The problem with using disparate data sources includes delayed decision making, lack of availability of clean, reliable and consolidated information for different business groups, data latency and limited analysis.
- BizAcuity helps design and deploy unified BI cum Data Warehousing strategy, architecture and custom built applications with the least total cost of ownership.
- The client runs its event management platform with multiple disparate systems supporting and surrounding it. For example, the financial analytical system on Oracle, sales analytics using Microsoft platform, operational applications with their own database and using several different flat file based systems.
- The decision support system required consolidation of information across all these applications either manually or through some archaic methodology. This resulted in sub optimal allocation of resources to collect information and eventually delay in decision making
- The client felt there was room for improvement in process and extracting ROI by using a BI technology driven solution.