The client is an award-winning online gaming group based in Malta.
- A fundamental part of the ‘Data-first approach’ is the data acting as the ‘single source of truth’ for the entire organization. This ensures transparency, readability, higher reliability on the data and more valuable insights from the data. However, plenty of challenges arise through the whole process.
- While some of these challenges are technical, most are business-related issues like incorrect decisions made while defining data architecture, or mismanagement of the master data.
The client’s data architecture had a few serious threats that affected its overall performance.
- The data architecture was not scalable.
- The data was managed inconsistently due to which the processing of data was very time consuming.
- High operational cost overall to maintain their complex data system
Build a scalable EDW model that
- Speed up the processing time, and ensured no queries failed
- Implemented a standard data framework across the organization to consolidate multi-brand data for easy extraction and analysis.