The client is a billion dollar event management company headquartered in Chicago.
- Managed services enable businesses to focus on its core competencies. Data infrastructure and Business Intelligence (BI) is one area which businesses cannot ignore but face a lot of challenges from development to maintenance. To avoid much hassle, companies seek IT partners who can manage their technology stack for them.
- Development of ETL and manage ETL Load from scratch
- Manage client’s existing Tableau Environment – Tableau required to be refreshed after every ETL load and additional Tableau tickets on- access, minor enhancements, KPI clarifications, etc. were needed to be managed
- The team constantly monitored the environment and checked the ticketing system MS-TFS for inquiries
- 24*5 monitoring support
- Any enhancement or bug fix
- Fixing issues based on defined SLA
- Liaise with business owners for clarifications
Service Level Agreement
15 minutes for acknowledgement
Hourly updates are shared with the client
Development Team: 1 Lead, 5 BI engineers, 10 Data engineers, 2 Data scientists
Support Team: 1 Lead, 2 ETL engineers, 2 BI engineers
Related Case Studies
Would You Like Us To Contact You?